C F D D - Tampa Bay Chapter
The Credit & Financial Development Division (CFDD)
What is CFDD?
CFDD promotes professional growth, education, business contacts, and friendships.
What are the objectives of CFDD?
- To promote and advance the interests of credit executives and assistants.
- To cooperate with local affiliates and the National Association of Credit Management.
- To foster credit management as a career.
- To encourage education in credit work.
- To discuss problems affecting credit and allied subjects at monthly meetings.
- To build confidence in business relations through closer personal contacts.
- To cooperate and fraternize with other credit professionals in the United States and Canada.
- To urge participation of members in NACM activities and committee work for increased benefit from NACM membership.
- To make many genuine friends among those in credit work.
CFDD aims to encourage a high level of participation in the National Association of Credit Management and its local affiliates. CFDD also encourages professional development and continued education for chapter members. CFDD has enabled many members to achieve distinction and earn high executive positions in their organizations. Membership in CFDD is loaded with benefits and opportunities, and provides all the broadening influences which are inherent in a national business organization.
Who can belong?
If your firm is a member of the National Association of Credit Management, and you are working in the field of credit, you are eligible to join a CFDD chapter.
Opportunities for credit education
Credit is a career with limitless possibilities and exciting changes. To help credit professionals meet the challenges of their field, CFDD offers scholarships for a variety of educational programs and conferences.
Meetings and conferences
Local meetings, state and regional conferences, and the National Credit Congress provide members the opportunity to participate in relevant business forums and meet with knowledgeable leaders of the business, academic, and political communities.
Valuable personal contacts
Developing personal contacts with other credit professionals is another benefit of CFDD. These friendships can be extremely beneficial, allowing for a reliable exchange of credit information to help you form the basis for profitable credit decisions.
The CFDD Vision Statement
"To dynamically impact the National Association of Credit Management's global vision by being the leader in educational programming and direction, thereby setting industry standards for professional excellence."
NACM Tampa's CFDD Chapter has disbanded due to lack of interest. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
5521 West Cypress St., Suite 200
Tampa, Florida 33607
800 / 329-6226
fax 813 / 289-4261